To make “what can be” a reality for individuals with
Community Connection Incorporated provides personal
support and assistance to individuals with a disability, and
their families, so that all people have choice as to how they want to live within their community.
We Provide Support to: -
- People with a developmental and/or a physcial disability.
- Families with a son or daughter who has a disability.
Community Connection Provides: -
- Individualised Support
- In-home respite/social support
- Support to access the community
- Lifestyle and future planning
- Developmental, Communication and Behavioural Strategies
- Domestic assistance - cleaning etc.
Community Connection Believes that People with a Disability Have: -
- The right to live in their community
- The right to an ordinary life
- The right to opportunities and choices in their lives
- The right to be respected and valued